The Old School, Luckings Estate, Magpie Lane, Coleshill, Amersham. Bucks HP7 0LS.
Telephone: 01494 725968 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening Hours - Mon- Fri 9am-6.30pm, Sat 9am-6.30pm.
Coronavirus - we are open with safety procedures in place.
2. Making sure that your dog has had a toilet trip before they come to see us. If they do need to go please take them for a walk up the drive rather than around the car park.
3. Being on time for your visit. Everyone who has a mobile number and email on our system is getting their usual reminders before their appointments. We don’t want your pet to miss out on their treatment time.
4. Not parking your car in front of the dog parking area. We have a lovely hook to pop your dog’s lead on which is by the second last window of the building. There should be plenty of room for four cars to park in front of the clinic with a safe distance between them. Please only use one car park space when parking your car.
5. Waiting IN the car with your pet until you are called for your appointment. Please don’t wander around the car park or wait outside by your car.
6. Making sure that your dog has their lead on BEFORE you get them out of the car. The car park is busy with traffic and we don’t want anyone escaping.
7. Ensuring you have your mobile phone, payment card and diary with you. So we don’t keep you waiting, where we can we will call you to book your next appointment and take your payment while your pet is having their treatment.
We are doubly busy cleaning and ensuring that the clinic can continue to stay open during these testing times. We are constantly reviewing our protocols and adapting them so we can ensure your pet receives the best and safest care that we can provide.
Thank you for your co-operation to help us run as smoothly as possible. If you would like to get in contact then drop us an email, call or use our contact page.
Philippa, Michelle and the Active Pet Team look forward to seeing you and your pet soon.
It seems particularly pertinent at the moment to say that nothing ever stays the same. And while some recent changes have been unwelcome there is still a lot to be thankful for and appreciate. Hope left us last week to embark on a new adventure working in London and we have welcomed Alex and Louise… Continue Reading
Following advice from the Prime Minister on the 23rd March 2020 we will be contacting all owners to let them know that we will only be opening for emergencies for the moment. We are really sad to have to do this but it is in the interests of the country to follow the instructions from… Continue Reading
At Active Pet, we are dedicated to keeping everyone as healthy as possible. Due to the recent outbreak of Coronavirus Covid-19 we have looked into ways that we, as a clinic, can do our bit to slow/halt the spread of infection. If you are coming for an appointment please may we ask you to remain… Continue Reading
We would like to wish everyone a Happy Easter. We will be closed from 6.30pm on Thursday 18th April and back in the clinic at 9am on Tuesday 23rd April. The weather is looking lovely so we hope you all get to enjoy the sunshine – it’s never normally sunny on a bank holiday so… Continue Reading
Have you been missing seeing us on a Monday? Well the good news for you is that there will be no more Monday Blues! Veronica, one of our lovely Vets, will be coming in on Mondays from 7th January 2019 and will be available to see your pet for laser and hydrotherapy appointments. Hopefully this… Continue Reading
It has been a busy year again and we have loved meeting and treating our regular patients as well as some new four (and sometimes three) legged friends and their humans. Alas we have also had to say some sad goodbyes but there will always be a special place in our hearts for those we have lost. Christmas Opening… Continue Reading
We will be closing for the Christmas holidays at 4pm on Saturday 23rd December 2017. The clinic will reopen at 9am on Tuesday 2nd January. If you are a current client and have an emergency please contact your regular Vets in the first instance. Philippa will be checking the messaging service and emails a couple… Continue Reading
Rehabilitation/Physiotherapist Veterinary Surgeon required. We currently have a full time job vacancy for a Veterinary Surgeon with rehabilitation and acupuncture qualifications. About the practice: We a very friendly independent small animal referral clinic focusing solely on rehabilitation for pets. The practice is situated in the beautiful Chilterns countryside but only a 25 minute train ride… Continue Reading
Happy Easter! We hope you all have a lovely Easter. Don’t forget to keep your pets away from any chocolate or leftovers. And do remember that although they look lovely lilies have pollen that is poisonous to cats as it causes renal failure. If you are worried that your pet has eaten something they shouldn’t… Continue Reading