Price List – Effective from 1st November 2021
- Initial Consultation (1- 1½ hours) – £149.00. This includes a full history of how your pet’s condition is affecting them, a general physical examination, an orthopaedic and neurological examination and treatment in the clinic as needed. You will receive a detailed report on your pet and recommendations for treatment in the clinic and at home. Your referring Veterinary Surgeon will receive a veterinary referral report and then regular updates.
- Veterinary consultation routine check-up – £45.00 (15 mins), £65.00 (30 mins)
- Veterinary consultation non-routine check-up – £65.00 (30 mins)
- Physiotherapy, acupuncture or hydrotherapy – £77.00 (this includes a Veterinary Surgeon re-examination charge of £22). Acupuncture, hydrotherapy and physiotherapy treatments can sometimes be combined at the same appointment. If this is the case each treatment is charged at £55.00. For example, acupuncture and hydrotherapy on the same visit would be £132 (2 x £55.00 plus the Veterinary Surgeon re-examination charge of £22.00).
- Laser Treatment – 1-9 minutes of laser treatment – £39.00, 10-19 minutes of laser treatment £57.00, 20-30 minutes of laser £77.00. This includes Veterinary Surgeon re-examination charge of £22 at each visit. Laser treatment in addition to acupuncture or hydrotherapy or physiotherapy or radial pressure wave – It is possible to have laser as an additional treatment – 1-9 minutes of laser treatment £29.00, 10-19 minutes of laser treatment £35.00. 20+ minutes of laser treatment £55.00.
- Radial Pressure Wave (radial shockwave) treatment from £57.00 (this includes Veterinary Surgeon re-examination charge of £22). Up to two sites – £57.00. Each additional site – £15.00. As an additional treatment – £4
|All treatments are performed by RCVS registered fully qualified Veterinary Surgeons|