Price List – Effective from 1st October 2023
- Initial Consultation (1½-2 hours) – £185.00. This includes a 45-minute video consultation to go through the full history of how your pet’s condition is affecting them. Your pet will then have a 45–60-minute consultation at the clinic. This clinic consultation includes a general physical examination, an orthopaedic and neurological examination, and treatment in the clinic as needed. You will receive a detailed report on your pet and recommendations for treatment in the clinic and at home. If home exercises are appropriate for your pet this includes the fee for setting up your exercise program. Your referring Veterinary Surgeon will also receive a veterinary referral report and then regular updates thereafter for as long as your pet is coming for treatment.
- Veterinary consultation routine check-up – £59.50 (up to 15 mins), £80.00 (30 mins)
- Veterinary consultation non-routine check-up – £80.00
- 6-month reassessment – £80.00
- Physiotherapy, acupuncture, or hydrotherapy – £89.50. This includes a Veterinary Surgeon re-examination charge of £34.50. Acupuncture, hydrotherapy, and physiotherapy treatments can sometimes be combined at the same appointment. If this is the case each treatment is charged at £55.00. For example, acupuncture and hydrotherapy on the same visit would be £144.50 (2 x £55.00 plus the Veterinary Surgeon re-examination charge of £34.50).
- Laser Treatment – Initial course of 10 treatments when booked as a course and paid for at or before the first treatment. This includes a Veterinary Surgeon re-examination charge of £34.50 at each visit.
- 1-9 minutes of laser treatment – £500.00
- 10-19 minutes of laser treatment – £700.00
- 20-30 minutes of laser – £900.00
Any unused initial laser treatments paid for as part of the initial course may be refunded at our discretion. However, the cost of the treatments already undertaken will be charged at the maintenance rate and any balance remaining after this will be refunded. All laser treatments booked as a course need to be used up within 3 months of the first session.
Laser Treatment – Maintenance treatment (after initial course of 10 treatments). This includes a Veterinary Surgeon re-examination charge of £34.50 at each visit.
- 1-9 minutes of laser treatment – £56.00
- 10-19 minutes of laser treatment – £77.00
- 20-30 minutes of laser – £93.00
- Laser Treatment – in addition to acupuncture, hydrotherapy, physiotherapy, or radial pressure shockwave
- 1-9 minutes of laser treatment – £32.00
- 10-19 minutes of laser treatment – £53.00
- 20-30 minutes of laser – £69.00
- Radial Pressure Wave (radial shockwave) treatment from £83.00 (this includes Veterinary Surgeon re-examination charge of £34.50). Up to two sites – £83.00. Each additional site – £26.50. As an additional treatment – £48.00.
- Physiotherapy exercise prescription – Update or create physiotherapy exercise program, includes subscription to online portal £15.
All treatments are performed by RCVS registered and fully qualified Veterinary Surgeons.